How to Create an Online Store: 3 Essential Tools to get You Started
You want to build an online store, but you don’t know how! Don’t worry as you have come to the right place! Read this article and discover 3 most important tools you need to help you create your online store!
Learning how to create an online store from scratch can be an extremely delicate task. It is not impossible, but it is not the easiest job in the world as well.
However, we are here to help you and present you the simplest way possible to build an online store. We want you to build your own online store to kick start a business with the possibility of growing that business into a full-time income.
Here are some questions that can overwhelm us and paralyze us from moving forward and take actions:
- What payment option to use? Should we use PayPal?
- How should we price the products?
- What about our logo? What should our color scheme be for our logo or our brand?
- Which domain should we get? Which domain name extension should we get?
- Where do we get new customers?
- How to promote our business? How do we use advertisements?
Don’t allow these small details to stop you creating your own small online business. You need to keep in mind that you will never have the exact answers. So, we recommend you to start right now and decide one questions after another.
These 3 online store builders will help you build your online store:
- Shopify – This is one of the best and most popular online store builders in the market. They are very easy to use and they can offer you more than 100 professionally designed templates to make your website look organized and stylish!
- BigCommerce – This is another popular online store builder you should consider. They are known as direct competitors of Shopify and they do provide a bit more e-commerce related tools than Shopify.
- Wix eCommerce – This is a drag and drop website builder. It means that you can insert content such as images, text, slideshows, and pretty much everything you want on your web page and you can put it anywhere you want.
Instead of focusing on the details, focus on how you want to open your own online store and become successful!
— DIAMOND-TEMPLATES (@TemplatePsd) 16 de junio de 2017